Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Run

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011-02-03131659-1.jpg

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Show time weatehr forecast.....
We might want to pack some rain gear!
showweather.jpg

I can't wait to see what treasures await!

Cheers!
Dr. T
Oh well. Me and you will be there rain or shine! Rain doesnt hurt a rusty bike, just gives it more "Patina" :lol: :lol: :lol: You know what I mean Dr.T?

Going to try and make it! Didn't have time to get anything ready. But have got a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of.

The weather forecast has changed to clear :D but cooold :shock: We wont reall know until we wake up Saturday.

P.S. I'll be bringing a box full of NOS Freeland sissy bars and bumpers for 20" muscle bikes if anyone is interested.

yeah, yeah, pics,pics! I'm 'in the market' for some muscle bike 'elements'.

Smoopy's said:
motopsyco said:
The weather forecast has changed to clear :D but cooold :shock: We wont reall know until we wake up Saturday.

P.S. I'll be bringing a box full of NOS Freeland sissy bars and bumpers for 20" muscle bikes if anyone is interested.

got any pics of the bars & bumpers?? we might be interested

Here's the deal, when I bought these they were in a pile on the floor of an old leaky warehouse. Even though these are NOS they were not stored in ideal conditions.
Some of are still in the packages some are not.
Some are in perfect condition, some have a little light rust and a few (very few) may actually have some pits in them.
Since the bags are so deteriorated there is no guarantee that any hardware or instructions will be included.

Bumpers (there are 2 sizes model 200 & model 209)
bump1.jpg

bump2.jpg

Backrests
brest2.jpg

brest1.jpg

highwheelerboy25 said:
I get first dibs on muscle bike parts since you're using my thread! Ha.

Just think of all the musclebike fans that will be there now. 8)

im so excited about this my hearts beating faster just thinking about it!! i may have to go to the doctor cuz i don't know if the rest of the shop can handle this if i'm dead! - handle the show, not the death. yay!

How far is that past the hospital? Looking for a 1/2" pitch sprocket for a Morrow if anyone has one that's in pretty good shape.

Latest posts

Back