Cycology Bicycles Cabin Fever Rat Rod Cycle Show II!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it'll only be the coldest bike show ever!! keep your eyes on the weather folks. . . . the doppler isn't always right, it may clear out but still be cold. we're still gonna have it so come on! just be careful!

Just left the show. Josh is truly an assett to the bike hobby. He is very knowledgable about bikes and always willing to lend a helping heank. This is what makes our hobby so much fun. Josh thanks for a great show, had a blast and look forward to your next one!!!!!!!!

Wooooooops sorry, The word is hand as in helping hand. I think my hands are still frozen from the show.

Ill have pics up tomorrow fellas and ladies. I'd like to thank everyone who came out and had a good time. And I'd also like to say we raised over $300 for Habitat for Humanity! Thanks guys! I'd also like to send out a huge thank you to all the staff and friends that helped us out with this event. Next year we'll try to have it in April or may when the weather is a little more "people friendly". Thanks again to all involved!

highwheelerboy25 said:
Ill have pics up tomorrow fellas and ladies. I'd like to thank everyone who came out and had a good time. And I'd also like to say we raised over $300 for Habitat for Humanity! Thanks guys! I'd also like to send out a huge thank you to all the staff and friends that helped us out with this event. Next year we'll try to have it in April or may when the weather is a little more "people friendly". Thanks again to all involved!

8)

Latest posts

Back