BO15 Cyrus the Virus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GET THIS FUNKY COLD MEDINA DONE BROTHER!!!!

Finishing up and trying to get some decent pics.
there is nothing wrong with those pictures man. It's a clean background you can see all the detail and your landscaping looks good. I just wish I spent a little more time on ratfink before I posted that reply. There is this giant eyeball downtown I could have lifted your bike out and put it in front of it or shopped it into Roth's mega cycle. That thing really says the hot wheels I had as a kid to me
rat fink.png
ed-big-daddy-roth-mega-cycle.jpg
Screenshot_20200902-074545~2.png

there is nothing wrong with those pictures man. It's a clean background you can see all the detail and your landscaping looks good. I just wish I spent a little more time on ratfink before I posted that reply. There is this giant eyeball downtown I could have lifted your bike out and put it in front of it or shopped it into Roth's mega cycle. That thing really says the hot wheels I had as a kid to me
View attachment 137318View attachment 137321View attachment 137322
R.F. looks like he's enjoying himself on ole Cyrus!!!! I love the edit on that pic.

Thank you so much for that.

man i am serious though it really looks at home with the beatnik bandit and that stagecoach that goofy band The Paul Reveres or whatever had. You nailed . That color of lime made me instantly think Ed Roth too. I am gonna show those pictures to pops. I bet he loves it. I mean Rick Fairless

You better wear a mask when you ride that! :D

I am tempted to add a tail to mine. i can put a parasol that opens in the stinger so it has a shade for someone sitting in it. i am waiting till the voting and stuff is over before i change anything. I still haven't got the wheels cinched up enough to jump a ramp with it. Those twisted spokes have a longer break in period. If we have a big show this year I'll send you an invite. The guys in Vegas would love that one. i want to go this year it is technically Kate and I's anniversary

Latest posts

Back