Daddyar here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm Mike, 37, from So Cal. I've been into bikes since I got my first one, a purple thrift store muscle bike that my Grandpa got me when I was about 6. Never had training wheels on it, but I somehow survived. My first new bike was a Huffy 10 speed that I got when I was about 10, and I went in on it 50/50 with my mom. Why I wanted a 10 speed, I don't remember anymore. What really kicked off my passion though, had to be my Blue Schwinn Cruiser my Dad bought me brand new when I was about 12. I remember being scared to ride it to school, and was the only kid with 2 chains and locks on his bike. That was a waste, as it was stolen from my house, parked right in view of the open front door, unlocked. Man, was i ever bummed!!!

I now have about 8 bikes, mostly Schwinns, a couple 16"ers, the rest cruisers, mostly in parts. I heard about this forum on the HAMB (which I also am a member of), and I think this is great. I also love kustoms and hot rods (I'm slowly building a hot rod p/u), but bikes are just as much fun and usually a lot more reasonable. Thanks!!!

I've got a couple pics in the gallery under "new guy here" and "new guy here again". Sorry Kev, I'm from Ontario, California, But I have been to B.C. when I was a kid, and it's beautiful up there.

Latest posts

Back