Dahon Folders

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
I have had quite a few Dahon Folders over the years. The old Dahon Forum is dormant and I hate to see this material fall by the wayside.

Here are some of the brochures and such that I have.

This is the actual receipt for the bike that became Fugsley.

1990 Brochure

1980s Brochure

Nice, I have 3 to get back on the road and flip. One older one has broken parts, so some welding is on the list, and a pair that just need some TLC to bring back to life.

I just checked UPS, my vintage Dahon is here in Jax. Now if my new Michelins show up, I'm set! :D

1985 model.

Got my baby michelins and took the bike apart to clean and lube it. Those pages above helped me put it together and figure it out. It came from Double Nickle, a good deal. everything was in good shape, no parts needed as the original tires were still good, but I like the michelins, Country J I think they are called. The diablo tires look to be the same tire, but these are a little cheaper. I used these on my Bike E recumbent with good results. I tried my Brooks B72, but I later went back to the Viscount mattress saddle.
As bought:
29zoe0.jpg

All shined up:
5yg56f.jpg

She's a beauty!

Latest posts

Back