daughters christmas present

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my daughter was wanting a new bike this yr for christmas but a tight as money is this yr decided to try and build her one from parts i had laying around i don't have but 1 before pic and it was just to look for a badge i started with and old jc higgins frame and fork (would like a springer but this will have to do for now) got some drop center wheels i just laced up i'm still need to get tires and tubes and on the hunt for a cheap tank and a white girls cruiser seat on the cheap lmk if you might have something
heres the only before i have
get-attachmentaspx.jpg

and heres where i'm at right now
get-attachmentaspx1.jpg

An old Sears Roebuck ! Neato. Great job so far. I'm sure she will love it!

It looks real good, I think she would like it and you put all the work in it which makes it so much more special than a new bike.

Really nice!!! So much better than a new bike.
Color combo is great, I bet she´ll love it!
How old is she? Reason I´m asking is cause the older she is/gets, the more she´ll appreciate and treasure this bike.
Unique custom bike built by your dad... PRICELESS!!!

shes 12yr's old and she picked out the colors she wanted

as far as progress i took the old seat apart yesterday top pan was shot so i'm on the hunt for a seat with a good pan now found a set of early cross-braced torrington that the chrome was shot on so i painted them white ill put some pics up later got to re lace the front wheel tonight and find a set of tires would like to find a cool set of pink balloons for it but i might be doing white but i'm almost done

Oh she will definitely love this bike.
Those pink look good, but I vote for the white ones, I think it will bring more balance to the hole look.

well its almost finished i have the seat in the garage recovered it in a hot pink glitter material all im waiting for is tires (thanks to wildcat) they should be here this week sometime and i still have to paint the front wheel doing that in the morning and i will post better pics at that time im just hoping she likes it as much as i do!!!
IMAG0080.jpg

Great job! I'm sure she'll love it!

Just in time too... :D

Latest posts

Back