Dazed and confused ( finished !)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20190720_160707062.jpg

I bring my bikes now and then to a couple of weekly car shows near me. People really like to see them and ask questions about the models, etc. They don't give out trophy's though! Nice!

Congrats on your first build off bike! Glad you had so much fun! They are addictive events. Cool ride man!

Spare parts and a few hours to build my "race trike" for our car show in a few weeks
IMG_20190821_185927217_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190821_185825598_HDR.jpg

Wal Mart 20inch curb alert frame
Green machine coaster brake front wheel and partial fork welded to a chopped off 20 inch fork
2 x 8 reclaimed oak back cross section with fixed caster wheels
Custom fiberboard rear fenders, backward banana seat, old apes, and a hidden boat horn in case a punk tries to pass me! Haha.

Hope this is entertaining last ramble of the thread. Check out dazed and confused in the finished section and thanks again for the cool

Spare parts and a few hours to build my "race trike" for our car show in a few weeks View attachment 102015 View attachment 102043

Wal Mart 20inch curb alert frame
Green machine coaster brake front wheel and partial fork welded to a chopped off 20 inch fork
2 x 8 reclaimed oak back cross section with fixed caster wheels
Custom fiberboard rear fenders, backward banana seat, old apes, and a hidden boat horn in case a punk tries to pass me! Haha.

Hope this is entertaining last ramble of the thread. Check out dazed and confused in the finished section and thanks again for the cool
IMG_20190821_185927217_HDR.jpg

I think you should enter the drag trike in Class 2!!!1 That is awesome!

Latest posts

Back