DBS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A guy at my brother's work had this bike he wanted to get rid of. Got it for $12. :D It's a DBS Special singlespeed. Haven't taken it for a ride yet, but if my memory of these bikes is right it will be a smooth ride! :)
DBS.jpg

I think I'll just fix it up and use it as a rider for now.

Cool find!

I've got a three speed version of a DBS bike that looks very similar to yours. Mine has a front drum brake, internal three speed hub with a coaster brake, and squared fenders. I haven't gotten around to doing the resto yet but someday.........

Oooops I lied, it's a DBS Perfect... :oops:

Sounds like a nice bike Tonka! Í like front drumbrakes (and rear drumbrakes too for that matter), they look cool! It's a Torpedo hub on your's huh? Those are good! Would be fun to see photos of your bike when you've restored it! :D

The comfy ride comes from the slack headtube angle.

Tonka said:
Cool find!

I've got a three speed version of a DBS bike that looks very similar to yours. Mine has a front drum brake, internal three speed hub with a coaster brake, and squared fenders. I haven't gotten around to doing the resto yet but someday.........

I bought one just like that for parts. The hubs both went on different bikes.
0913071754.jpg

Latest posts

Back