"Death rod" briggs powered Murray

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im doin the same thing my wheels are getting laced as we speak , i chose a nexus 8 speed rear hub with roller brake , i wonder how long it will stay together ....ill use a beefed up 80/66 cc dax or jake or i dont know so mant motor guys out there now .....

just got it up and running agin. more to come soon. still have a lot of little things to work out but with the new setup it we are running a top speed of 32MPH

Now that is sweet. Post more photo's! How is the noise level burning down the street? If you want the link I have a briggs powered bike on here to check out.

Now that is sweet. Post more photo's! How is the noise level burning down the street? If you want the link I have a briggs powered bike on here to check out.
the noise level is not to bad. its the stock exhaust. i want to put on something special but i don't want it to noisy and grab attention from the cops. i think i could rack up a few tickets on this thing.

so update. i have a feeling i will never be done with this bike. i installed a fire extinguisher gas tank. i built a bracket that will hold it in place and drilled and tapped into the lower portion and hooked up my fuel line to a fuel pump i installed that runs off my case pressure of the motor. then fuel is pulled up into the carb. works and runs as good as i did before.

Very cool man, love the styling and whole build. Thanks for sharing your "death rod"!

Latest posts

Back