Dec 6th! New England Holiday Get Together??

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just want to see who might be interested. As the weather changes and gets colder, who really wants to ride? Especially when all we do is worry about snow?? I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in getting together some where for an evening to just hang out and have a little holiday cheer. Dinner and a few drinks? I guess a ride is always optional, but lets not make it dependent on that. What do you think? Some time in December?

Edit: looks like we have decided on a December 6th meeting at Mohegan Bowl around 7:00 PM. The address is 51 Thompson St. in Webster Mass.

2nd edit: to those interested, we plan to meet at Lake Pizza at 5:30 or so. It is also in Webster and right up the street at 39 Thompson St.

Last edited:
That would be awesome!

A real good restaurant in Chicopee Mass is Bernie's Dining Depot. I think somewhere in Mass would be a good location this way it's kind of in the middle of New England.

Theres some Awesome Dives and Local Places here in R.I, and I'd Love to meet some of you folks! I'd be up for a ride too!

Bowling is a great idea. Could become a tradition. The Annual NERRB Bowling Tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying zombie, you are always welcome at any of our events. It's always great to meet new people!!

As for a location, I think mass is a good central area. Bowling would be awesome. I was half kidding but I'm up for that!!

Flying zombie, you are always welcome at any of our events. It's always great to meet new people!!

As for a location, I think mass is a good central area. Bowling would be awesome. I was half kidding but I'm up for that!!
No car and a temp agency makes that a little difficult. I dont mean to be blunt, but it sure doesnt hurt to sway where I may~ -.^

Dan ,we have no time to SPARE, let's STRIKE a deal,and make it happen.
Dec 6,13,20 are Saturdays and my SCORE sheet is clear.I'll bring my own
shoes and some balls to this event.:crazy:...Stevil

Let's see how everyone feels about December 6th.

Can't do the 13th and the 20th is getting too close so I'm sure I'll be running around that weekend.

Mohegan Bowl in Worcester has Cosmic Bowling starting at 9:00 on Saturdays!

Let's get our rave (and balls) on!

Correction: Family cosmic bowl starts at 5:00. Family correct music and videos. 9:00 is regular cosmic bowling.

Ok so, Mohegan Bowl is little balls. We want big balls right? Google tells me there's an AMF lanes in Shrewsbury. Still a good location? They have 40 lanes. Not sure if they get their cosmic on though.

I haven't bowled candle pin since the 80s

They only have twenty lanes at both candle pin places in Worcester.

Cool idea for ending the riding season! The start of an annual tradition? :)

I understand the populous of the New England Chapter is Primarily in Mass. and Conn. but with that said, that's a real pain to some of us who have a hard enough time making rent, let alone travel fare. I don't think its fair to dismiss the other colonies so quickly.

Why haven't our Maine charter group spoken up??? eh hem!

Oh, and the Canadian Group ~ Will you guys/gals be able to swing by?

I very well could be in - but I am bringing a bike! Its like posting about flowers on a bike site and then adding a pic of a bike just to keep it legit, LOL:13::comando:

Latest posts

Back