• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Deko Disc" these are great for your custom build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict that we will be seeing some of these in the next build off.

I was thinking the same thing. It will be cool to see what the creative RRB minds come up with for these.

Ratrodbikes was the first place I thought to share this with. I'm on the CABE way more than here but this is the perfect fit for the disc. I up in the air on how to do my 1935 Bluebird. 60/40 split on Patina restore/WW2 custom tribute build. I'll use the Bomber Disc if I go the WW2 direction.

Me thinks a pair of the Captain America discs would be saweet on the rear of the beast chopper!

Sent a note to see if I can just get a pair.

Cool discs!

Hello Ratrod members. Thank you for having a look at our fun product. Yes, just like Robertriley has mentioned we will give members a discount for a set of four Deko Discs. $89 shipped in the US ! (must be a design I have on file) I may be able to modify colors a little. Please ask if you have any questions.

Hey GuzziRod, did you receive my email for a set of two?

Anyway, please either pm me or send me a e-mail and I can generate a PayPal invoice for the discs. I have the web guy working on a coupon code for ordering online but for now just let me know.

These are a fun way to add character to your bike and be noticed. Don't forget about the wife as well...

I need to mention these only fit the 26" tire/rim combos. For reference the outside diameter of the discs is 21-1/8"

Thanks again everyone
Nate Wise / Deko Discs
[email protected]
801 566-7149

Hello Ratrod members. Thank you for having a look at our fun product. Yes, just like Robertriley has mentioned we will give members a discount for a set of four Deko Discs. $89 shipped in the US ! (must be a design I have on file) I may be able to modify colors a little. Please ask if you have any questions.

Anyway, please either pm me or send me a e-mail and I can generate a PayPal invoice for the discs. I have the web guy working on a coupon code for ordering online but for now just let me know.

These are a fun way to add character to your bike and be noticed. Don't forget about the wife as well...

I need to mention these only fit the 26" tire/rim combos. For reference the outside diameter of the discs is 21-1/8"

Thanks again everyone
Nate Wise / Deko Discs
[email protected]
801 566-7149

Thanks for jumping on Nate. There are a bunch of creative guys on here and I think the your disc can really add the "!" on some of the bids.

Thanks again everyone
Nate Wise / Deko Discs
[email protected]
801 566-7149

I Ordered a few : )

These came in this week.....BAD ...!
20160224_163246-jpg.289066

20160224_163456-jpg.289069

Thanks again everyone
Nate Wise / Deko Discs
[email protected]
801 566-7149

Have you tried any designs that are like giant eyeballs? :eek:

Hello again everyone,

Wow, that old yellow Rollfast turned out great robertriley! I am so happy to see your pleased with the Deko Disks.

I have to give credit to my fantastic artist designer Ryan. He comes up with some very cool ideas for our discs.

We are continuing to give RatRod forum members a discount and free shipping on a set of Discs for their bike. You can use coupon code ratrod at checkout on our site www.dekodiscs.com

Thanks again everyone for the positive feedback.

12d19f2a976f56d7f142015a91a546db.jpg

I installed a set today on an army green inventory bike [emoji2]
Very cool !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice match!

Latest posts

Back