BO15 Deluxe Frankinspace

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should paint the tank to match the rest of the blue on the bike.
20200515_172221.jpg

Is it possible to move the guard toward the back? The first thing I noticed is it isn't centered on the chainwheel.

Just catching up on this build. You've been busy. I like it.

The brackets dont line up and the down tube I'd too wide , think it will take too much altering.View attachment 121079View attachment 121080
It wouldn't be too hard to make that chain guard fit. It just depends on how you feel about "butchering" vintage parts. I am using a ratty old JC Higgins chain guard on my build. Since it was already in sad shape I didn't feel guilty about cutting on it to make it fit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be too hard to make that chain guard fit. It just depends on how you feel about "butchering" vintage parts. I am using a ratty old JC Higgins chain guard on my build. Since it was already in sad shape I didn't feel guilty about cutting on it to make it fit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I know I can make it fit, i just always feel a little guilty messing up old parts,but this is just a spare for my Elgin so i guess I dont need it. It is in pretty rough shape.

I know I can make it fit, i just always feel a little guilty messing up old parts,but this is just a spare for my Elgin so i guess I dont need it. It is in pretty rough shape.
The men's CG has different mounting points then the womens , don't ask me how I learned this . I would use it and if any one ask , blame the dog !

Last edited:
I like the Elgin guard on there. Have you thought about painting the scallops on the tank a contrasting color? Sort of the inverse of this.

1589810668195.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
KILLER!!!!

Latest posts

Back