Deluxe Frankinspace

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20200531_142152.jpg
20200531_142211.jpg

Done,more pictures and description to follow

Wow, I can’t believe there’s a finished bike already.

Last edited:
Wow, I can’t believe there’s a finished hike already.
I'm more incredulous that there is a 'Finished Bikes' thread up this early! I had to claw and beg to get one just one month before the final day! :21:

Mine was finished a couple of weeks ago (even after switching projects). I just never thought there would be a "finished bikes" section this early. What a novel idea! But I will not post mine yet, because who knows what kind of crazy idea I will come up with to add to the fun. But it's great to have the option. My problem was trying to remember to post my finished bike in that short week at the end. I have a very short attention span, and have usually forgotten about the bike (and the build-off deadline) by then. And many times, it's already been stripped down for parts to use on other projects long before the deadline.

Mine was finished a couple of weeks ago (even after switching projects). I just never thought there would be a "finished bikes" section this early. What a novel idea! But I will not post mine yet, because who knows what kind of crazy idea I will come up with to add to the fun. But it's great to have the option. My problem was trying to remember to post my finished bike in that short week at the end. I have a very short attention span, and have usually forgotten about the bike (and the build-off deadline) by then. And many times, it's already been stripped down for parts to use on other projects long before the deadline.
Having been off work for the last 2+ months,I've had a lot of time on my hands. Now it's getting too hot outside to work past 10am and I've run out of parts. Now to move on to other projects and watch everybody else.

Hey Wizzle, let's see a ride video before you completely seal the deal!

Having trouble getting the video to upload to this thread,heres a still shotView attachment 123883
Yeah, it's more complicated than it should be. You actually have to upload it to Youtube first, and then copy and paste the link from the URL on Youtube to your thread. But, hey~! You tried, and you're riding your build off bike! That's the reward right there!

Yeah, it's more complicated than it should be. You actually have to upload it to Youtube first, and then copy and paste the link from the URL on Youtube to your thread. But, hey~! You tried, and you're riding your build off bike! That's the reward right there!
Its actually a good riding bike, I might keep it for a while.

Latest posts

Back