• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Derby Head Badge (Murray-Ohio Brand)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a head badge for a late 1930's to early 1940's Derby. This was a Murray made brand sold exclusively through Pep Boys. Badge features horse and rider over script. Thanks.

headbadge1.jpg

That is literally...my frame in the picture. Bought it off ebay last month :bigsmile:.

Jason

Yes, I communicated with the seller and gave him additional details on the bike. If you're planning on converting it to a clunker and don't need the badge, let me know. I have an Elgin badge that will replace it if you want to swap too. Thanks.

Since I have no particular love for Pep Boys...I would trade for an equivalent era (and shape) brass Mercury head badge, since I do own a mercury cougar :). But, otherwise I'd like to keep the badge with the frame.

Jason

Latest posts

Back