DESTINO FLYER (she is all done)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well timing works well with this build. I was contacted by a client to build a bike so what better to do with the build than enter it.
f9b72b081cc713b4d83530781cf7c0c4.jpg
schwinn canti, tank, and prewar columbia i think fork. The frame has seen far better days, at some point someone thought it would be a great idea to drill holes in the seat post tube but after decided to weld them closed with horrific results. They also spread the rear for a five speed but went way too far so that will need attention as well. More to come soon, im honored to build along side you guys, good to be back

And no the maroon wheel with white tire isnt for this one, thats for my sons 28 rollfast dp harris

Very excited to see you diving in brother!!!
Always a good thing to have the master Hooligan here!

Thank you so much, im quiet excited to do this one because the client who i met at shiny side up last year gave me free reign pretty much other than she liked my past builds. So its my traditional style, a lil old, a lil new, a little ratty, a little shiny. Time to get to work tomorrow this frame is a mess you will see what i mean.

Yes!! One of my heroes joins the fun. Welcome back Mr. Karfer!!

Thanks jake part of it is im not too good with tap talk lol. You darn kids and your fandagled technology!

Looks like a 20 or 24 Hoggy G tire

Here and there, got a babbo . Its totally different than normal pinstriping, basically your holding the brush straight up. Thanks and same to you, your bikes are always top stuff.

Its a model of mack pinstriping brush for scrolling. It also works pretty well for lettering

Latest posts

Back