DFBO lollypop....

Apr 23, 2007
montreal
www.allezy.net
Hi all,

we are not sure of the name yet..it will come with the customizing ...

here's the base of our project, a minelli city bike... this is my Girlfriends bike Sylvie, She got the ratrod bite when she saw me working on my custom rat fink so she asked me to help her customize here bike, we will build the bike together to her liking so it's a team work here...

we plan on keeping the multi speed derailleur system, this bike is gonna be a daily driver with ape hangers and some detailing.

Apr 23, 2007
montreal
www.allezy.net
We started working on the bike saturday.

Sylvie hard at work...

result after a long night of work...

we went for a ride on sunday...here's a happy face! :D

That's the first part/test , we have more ideas to try on it before its finished...

:D

Sep 6, 2006
La Porte,Indiana
cool. I showed my wife, who usually couldnt care less about bikes,( :roll: ) and she thought it was cool! Clever way to hide unwanted/hard to remove stickers! :wink: :D :wink:

Apr 23, 2007
montreal
www.allezy.net
Markm said:
cool. I showed my wife, who usually couldnt care less about bikes,( :roll: ) and she thought it was cool! Clever way to hide unwanted/hard to remove stickers! :wink: :D :wink:
stickers were removed...it took abouth 1h to clean! Sylvie wanted here bike to look like a candy

Jul 2, 2007
Montreal
:D Thanks Guys!!

I really enjoy working on this project with my sweetheart, Tartosuc.

It's a lot of fun to get the creativity going and letting the wild side take over...

The project is not over yet!! So stay tuned...

:wink:

May 15, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Did you just mask the stripes and spray? I might do the same thing for one of my bikes.

p.s. I was looking at the pics and did a double-take when I saw the 'Arret' sign. Always cool to see another Montrealer on here.

Apr 23, 2007
montreal
www.allezy.net
southp said:
Did you just mask the stripes and spray? I might do the same thing for one of my bikes.

p.s. I was looking at the pics and did a double-take when I saw the 'Arret' sign. Always cool to see another Montrealer on here.
right now it's just tape applied to the frame(it took 3h), we plan on painting it this winter.