DFC2420 (for now)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am going to give this a try. I am going to start with a Columbia frame from the pile
001-17.jpg

Frame after stripping and mock up using 24" on back and 20" on front, something I
don't usually do but it gives the look I kind of want
002-16.jpg

Using and old chain guard and other bits to build a tank

herr_rudolf and myself say welcome to the build off, good luck and great start! :lol:

Diamond Frame Columbia, 24" wheel, 20" wheel. :wink:

Heck! Do you know how HARD I gotta work to get that look? Thats also a neat way to change the look of a diamond frame. AND Welcome!

yoothgeye said:
herr_rudolf and myself say welcome to the build off, good luck and great start! :lol:

...that, AND HAVE FUN!

Build is looking good already/ Always glad to see someone that 'gets it'. Using big'n'littles, of wich the big one goes on the rear and the little one in the front. 8)

herr_rudolf said:
...that, AND HAVE FUN!

Build is looking good already/ Always glad to see someone that 'gets it'. Using big'n'littles, of wich the big one goes on the rear and the little one in the front. 8)

If that is the key to winning then I will post my completed photos with my rear 26" wheel and a 10" front.

That looks really nice...
Your truly building something diferent than all the others in the build-off. Or maybe the whole forum. It's reminds me somehow of early 20th century machinery. Like steamengines and tractors. You know, those with their bodies painted green and the wheels red. Maybe it's becaus it's lacking tires at the moment, maybe not. Very interesting, very different, and I definately like it.
8)

nice start. that's clean,simple and smart. will be watching this one.

Outlaw :D

Got my attention. Great work on the tank design. Looking to see what's next.

WOW!! Looking forward to another super faux motorcycle build in the mix. Very COOL!!

Just get your self a small 110 mig welder that you can get for about $100.and teach your self .All so you need a 4'' grinder to clean up the welds its not that hard you will learn fast.....GTWAYNE

Latest posts

Back