DIAMOND FRAME BUILD OFF

Alright enough said! We have been talking about a diamond frame bike build off in the Wright Brothers bike thread in the Bike Gallery. From what I understand the only rule is to use a standard diamond frame as a base for the projects. No votes, no contest, just a friendly build off to get the creative juices going into overdrive once again. I'm in and so is Hooch, so I guess it's a green light. Who's in? Ready...steady...GO! :mrgreen:

Mar 24, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
xddorox said:
Alright enough said! We have been talking about a diamond frame bike build off in the Wright Brothers bike thread in the Bike Gallery. From what I understand the only rule is to use a standard diamond frame as a base for the projects. No votes, no contest, just a friendly build off to get the creative juices going into overdrive once again. I'm in and so is Hooch, so I guess it's a green light. Who's in? Ready...steady...GO! :mrgreen:
Okay, that'll kick off my varsity mountain-bike build.

Jan 10, 2007
maine
i know there are no rules... but is there a time limit? or is there an open ended deadline?

what section are build threads going to be in?

oct

Sep 7, 2006
Iowa
www.myspace.com
I might build another just cause :)
if I can rid the world of campus green vastitys one at a time my job is done! lol and besides my girlfriend loves mine but its way too tall for her and today I found a 68 campus green 21" frame :)