DIAMOND FRAME BUILD OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright enough said! We have been talking about a diamond frame bike build off in the Wright Brothers bike thread in the Bike Gallery. From what I understand the only rule is to use a standard diamond frame as a base for the projects. No votes, no contest, just a friendly build off to get the creative juices going into overdrive once again. I'm in and so is Hooch, so I guess it's a green light. Who's in? Ready...steady...GO! :mrgreen:

xddorox said:
Alright enough said! We have been talking about a diamond frame bike build off in the Wright Brothers bike thread in the Bike Gallery. From what I understand the only rule is to use a standard diamond frame as a base for the projects. No votes, no contest, just a friendly build off to get the creative juices going into overdrive once again. I'm in and so is Hooch, so I guess it's a green light. Who's in? Ready...steady...GO! :mrgreen:
Okay, that'll kick off my varsity mountain-bike build.

i know there are no rules... but is there a time limit? or is there an open ended deadline?

what section are build threads going to be in?

oct

Hmmm...does it count if you start with a diamond frame and hang a bunch of other crap on it? Wait, what am I askin', that's the whole point!!

I'll see what I can knock together.

I'm in
my girlfriend want her bike transformed since I have my ratfink! the first thing she asked is Ape hanger! so i will have to deal with that on my project!!

I'll toss my hat in to the ring but remeber my lack of talent and skill are only matched by my massive weeks of expirence ...(oooo it may even add up to months now )..... dont let me intimadate you out of trien your hardest!

I might build another just cause :)
if I can rid the world of campus green vastitys one at a time my job is done! lol and besides my girlfriend loves mine but its way too tall for her and today I found a 68 campus green 21" frame :)

Latest posts

Back