Diamondback Chopper?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try searching diamond back cruiser
customCruiser.jpg

icyuod2 said:
try searching diamond back cruiser

did a search and that's all i could find on it (the picture you posted)

I have no idea what they retailed for. It's a good drive for me to go pick it up so we'll see. I already emailed them about it and haven't heard anything back. been looking for a dyno stretched cruiser, but I think this one is pretty sweet looking.

i was thinking it looked sort of like a big mo and would probaly be too small 'til i saw it has a 24" back wheel. i think that might be worth going after if the distance isn't too crazy.

Philphine said:
i was thinking it looked sort of like a big mo and would probaly be too small 'til i saw it has a 24" back wheel. i think that might be worth going after if the distance isn't too crazy.

it's about a 3 hour drive each way. but I still haven't heard back from the seller yet. maybe they would drive an hour south to cut 2 hours off my time :)

I'll update what i hear and if I get it i will post some good pics of it next to my felt to show the size difference.

Got an email back a few hours ago and this is what it said

"SOLD,THERE WAS ONLY 2 IN THE UNITED STATES FOR SALE.ONE IN TUSON.THANKS"

That's all it said.

Diamondback Double Down and the 24" wheel is on the front! That rear wheel is pretty much the same unit on a Sting Ray.Its a kids bike, you didnt really miss out on much. Or maybe you did, if you like a small uncomfortable lil kids bike, you really missed out! :wink: I guess lf you were going to do the whole chop and stretch thing you may have missed out as well. :p Cool looking lil bike, just not real good for a full grown man.

This Redline Rain City Chopper is a much better choice! But then again, if your a fairly big fella, not so much!
raincitychopper.jpg

That bike of yours is pretty sick. I was asking because I came across one the exact same as this and want to sell it but know nothing about it. It seems pretty big for a kids bike but I wouldnt really know. Is this thing worth any money do you know? Thanks for your reply!!

Which one? D.D or R.C. ? They are both cool little bikes, and i dont think either was made in real large quantity. The Rain City has more cool factor in my opinion, belt drive and disc brakes are nice componants. I'm guessing a couple o c-notes for the Double Down is very doable, Rain City is going to fetch easy twice that.BTW its not mine, just a pic I found. We do have a member in our Phoenix Phreaks that has one however, thats how I became familiar with it. :wink:

Latest posts

Back