Did you have a crappy day?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we have a large bike courier community here in houston,and at least every other bike has one of those stickers on it! i know they are not terrorists,because they tip really well! :lol:

I'm sure that's one of the first things they teach you in bomb and arson investigation school: Examine whether the suspect device bears a label identifying it as a bomb. :roll:

Sometimes things are just fun to do when your bored....Like the cop who parked his motorcycle on the traintracks trying to stop a train so he could let his funeral pass.....the train ran over his bike. I imagine the train guy is still laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im gonna get one of those stickers for the next build off, haha

Thank you America for being so freakin' stoopid.
A great example of systematics vs. logic. Systematics says "if it has a sticker on it that announces it's a bomb then we better not take any chances".
Logic says "If somebody went thru the effort of printing out a STICKER that says TBIAPB, then logic would dictate that it's not*.
Yea, that's the first thing they teach you at Al-keita bomb makin' skool is put a vinyl sticker on all your bombs so that everyone knows your intentions. :roll:

*Please, no Spock jokes. :D

Latest posts

Back