different banana seat, what kind of sissy bar?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen very few of these with the mounts on the bottom, what kind of sissy bar is used?

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

Mine is badged as a starflite, but its the same as the ross. Thats a funky looking sissy bar, ill have to make something that works. I was actually thinking of building it for a friend of a friends kid. Its not worth anything, is it?

Restored, the Baracuda is a sweet bike and worth a bit.

In the shape yours is in, not worth squat. So free game to custom.

Sissy bar is not an easy find.

DSCF4157-1.jpg

streetpirate said:
Mine is badged as a starflite, but its the same as the ross. Thats a funky looking sissy bar, ill have to make something that works. I was actually thinking of building it for a friend of a friends kid. Its not worth anything, is it?

Could you post a picture of the Head badge please.

I love this kind of stuff. Here is a picture of the badge on my '66 Barracuda, very similar to the badge on your bike. Do you know what year yours is?

003-35.jpg

I also have this Barracuda. It's a '72 only it has a Savoy badge on it. I've never seen another, it's a shame that like yours it is in rough condition. The last pic is of a Ross badge from the same year, the shape of the badge is the same other than that it's different.

009-13.jpg
010-13.jpg
008-20.jpg
004-39.jpg

Latest posts

Back