do u like to see riding pix?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like seeing riding pix?

• yes

Votes: 58 90.6%
  • super yes....love it more than chocolate

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hate it...i just wanna see the bike and dont care if its even remotly rideable

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i really like to see riding pix...infact when i had my site i wouldnt publish pix of a boke unless there was at least one riding (sitting at the very least) pic.

id really like to encourage everyone to post riding or sitting pix with their bikes....if u agree please help spread the word!!! :)

brett

i like to see people on their bikes riding or not. bike by it self may look sweet but you can't get a feel of how it would be on it.

speaking of riding pics....

check these out, they are un-altered. I took them while riding with my girlfirend today.

ride3.jpg

ride2.jpg

ride1.jpg

heck yes!

Riding pictures are the best!

Here is a pic from this years FBI in Amsterdam. I am on Pleine Lune and my friend Arjan is riding next to me on his Gooseneck.....

riding.jpg

Imagine riding with 200+ fellow cruisers thru the city of cooooooool!

The first three of my top 5 favorite bikes of this website are on this page. ( in no particular order) The Canairy yellow bike, The stretched red bike with the springer, and Raised By Robots bike that won the first build off.(and to everyone else, youve got nice bikes too.)

ok so everyone...except one.....like riding pix alot.

maybe there should be a rule in the bbo that there must be at least one riding (or sitting at a pinch) pic in the finished images???

what do u all think about that idea?

Riding...

I think it's a good thing to show that the bike is actually a driving machine! At the COTY here in The Netherlands you have to use the bike in either the drag race or the party cruise....... A movie on youtube would even be better!!!!
See the movie below:

MOVIE

Latest posts

Back