Donate an old Car license Plate for Son's School Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thought I'd throw this out there.

Anyone have any old car license plates they do not want? Boy is doing a class geogrphy or social studies project and they are trying to gather 1 plate from every US state (although if they got some from Europe, Austrailia or Canada that'd be pretty cool). They have CT, VT, KY and WA so far.

I don't really want to buy them but I will pay for mailing. Post here or send me a pm if you feel the desire to help out a budding 8 year old ratrodder get through school.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

France plate!! cool! I just did some checking and they only want USA plates for this project. and car plates at that. Thanks anyway Clancy.

Thanks for taking the time to offer guys!!

I know you've probably already got a dozen of them, but I've got a North Dakota plate if you need one.

PM me your address....I can do Ohio for sure and possibly Kentucky.

Wildcat said:
I know you've probably already got a dozen of them, but I've got a North Dakota plate if you need one.

23 of them actually. :lol:

Send it over!! I'll m you my address!! Thanks!!!

Wildcat said:
I might have a Florida and a South Carolina tag. Need those also?

That would be excellent!

I'm going to have to ake a list and update it in my first post so I can keep track 8)

you guys rock!

GTCOMA said:
I also have an Ohio tag if you need it. Just let me know

Simpleman offered Ohio already. If he can't send it I'll hit you up.

Thanks!!!

Here is an Idaho Plate if you need it. Idaho list the county on the plate. 1L=Latah. PM your address
1112092048.jpg

Latest posts

Back