Done for now!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is my spaceliner as it sits for the moment.Look down for finished for now pics.im looking for some fenders to chop and thinking of making the rack fit, i think it would look cool painted the same color as the bike.well here are the now pics, enjoy!
spaceliner002.jpg

spaceliner004.jpg

spaceliner005.jpg

lookatme017.jpg

lookatme015.jpg

whoohoo003.jpg

whoohoo008.jpg

whoohoo009.jpg

Re: idk spaceliner

it was originally red, the repainted chrome one mark owns now. this one still has stickers under the paint! it had the sears tire and grips! almost complete but not quite.progress is slow because im trying to take the garage back from the junk and move out of my shed shop.

Re: Earthliner!

here is where i am with it at the moment, its looking like i may have to bail out on this project. i hate rent and groceries. they cost to much when you dont have a job!
projects001.jpg

projects003.jpg

bits n pieces said:
here is where i am with it at the moment, its looking like i may have to bail out on this project. i hate rent and groceries. they cost to much when you dont have a job!
Use what ya got!.......That's what I do........Good luck at finding work. <{{{><

Just read your other post......Sorry to hear you have to sell it.

im still going to build it until,if, it sells. i really like this bike.i really want to put a led light in the carbide lamp and maybe find one more for a tail light. i found that light in my granpas garage. i want to paint the bike chevy burnt orange ar some copperish color.i heard van senus will put car paint in a spray can so im looking into that .im sure its pricy though. everything is.

bits n pieces said:

I feel this sentiment. Reuse reuse reuse... if you can.

ive decided i have to keep my spaceliner, how can i bail out on a build off early!i just might be late getting it done due to being to cold to paint, please come on 60 degree days! and paint $!

glad to hear it! Good luck to you.

If you don't use some of the parts you pulled off the SpaceLiner you could always post them in the classifieds here and make some of your money back... just a thought.

Now on with the build!

Slick paint set up! I never thought of that, simple and easy. I usually paint my frames while they hang by the headtubes on a piece of pipe stretched between two ladders.

Latest posts

Back