Don't dump it..."CRUMPET"...OUT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Don't dump it..."CRUMPET"

hey kota hope the wife is doing ok with her shoulder .. i think you need some ammo box.s on that bike

rnchoppers said:
i think you need some ammo box.s on that bike

That's a good idea!

deorman said:
How about a little folding table, kettle/campstove and little cups? :lol:
That would make for a cramped CRUMPET. :lol:

deorman said:
How about a little folding table, kettle/campstove and little cups? :lol:

Nah...Just a holder for your Thermos so you can have some tea between shooting pheasants.

Cut it up last week. Laid out the tubes......Looked like the pic. But I'm just NOT feeling it! Didn't like it. Not gonna waste anymore time on it. I'm kinda disappointed. I've entered 4 build offs, not that my bikes were to intense or anything, but I've ALWAYS finished them......The finished project on this one just wouldn't have justified the amount of time I would have spent on it..I'd rather spend the time and the money TRYING to better the bikes I have. My long wheel base bike is getting the bars extended about 3 inches and a total upgrade on the running gear. My other banana seat bikes are getting Nexus internal gears. And finally I started a bike for my youngest grandson................Thanks everyone for the FUN!

Your not getting off that easy pal. Box it and go at it latter. I've made two swing bikes in the last two weeks and cut up and boxed parts for two other project builds. Found a Huffy Santa Fe to tear down for the winter and I still have that '52 Columbia 3-speed with all the bells and whistles to redo. I might be getting back to The Shadow next week.

GL

Latest posts

Back