Don't want to chop it.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My brother gave me this bike to use as a donorbike. Before I saw it I thought I'd chop it up and use some parts, but when I got it I couldn't bring myself to it. The frame looks too nice in my eyes for that. I'll save this one for the next rrbbo. :)

mustang1.jpg

Lugs
mustang2.jpg

I guess I'll save it for the next rrbbo and THEN sell it! :D I'm not planning on doing any radical things to it, just make new seat, chainguard, lights, change handlebars, paint it and make it nice. :wink:

Should I assume that your's doesn't? :lol:
This bike actually has two flat tires and the rearwheel needs trueing. :wink:

Galtbacken said:
Should I assume that your's doesn't? :lol:
This bike actually has two flat tires and the rearwheel needs trueing. :wink:
Some do, some don't. Spandexers pass me either way!

yeah, id first say chop it, but i can see how clean it is, too. for me, all my multigeared bikes are at my other place 50 miles south. if i truely need gears, i'll hop on my wife's mountain bikes. lots of build off potential.

deorman said:
:lol:

roadmaster said:
lots of build off potential.
Yeah, I think so too! :)

gohome: Does the bull know that the word for his droppings also means nonsense? No offence, but your post has got nothing to do with this thread, same as your posts on other threads. If what you wrote was meant as a joke and you feel that my reply steps over the line, I apologize, but I don't see the point.

Galtbacken said:
deorman said:
:lol:

roadmaster said:
lots of build off potential.
Yeah, I think so too! :)

gohome: Does the bull know that the word for his droppings also means nonsense? No offence, but your post has got nothing to do with this thread, same as your posts on other threads. If what you wrote was meant as a joke and you feel that my reply steps over the line, I apologize, but I don't see the point.
Assuming this was written about me, my humorous response to the Mustang posted may have been out of line, guess that's the moderator's decision to make.Otherwise, I have no clue what you're on about. Is gohome: a valid user name, or is this from Galtbacken? Or a joke?

deorman: Your response I understood, and I thought it was good and I saw the humor in it!! But there was a reply from someone who called him/herself "gohome" that had nothing to do with anything in this thread (and "gohome had written similar replies to other threads as well). I guess it's been removed by the moderators, because it's no longer there. I absolutely didn't write that about it being nonsense to you, you've done nothing out of line in my opinion! :)

Latest posts

Back