Drag Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Stretch said:
Yeah Rat Fink I wish I had a Goodyear stencil. Would look cool on there. Those are the white
marks I was talking about...probably not going to be able to break this one loose anyway. :shock:

Hmmm.... maybe see if one of our resident decal makers could whip up a stencil?

Break that tire loose? yeah buddy, just roll on thru the waterbox and lite it up! might even need a wheelie bar!

I bought one of those black Schwinn seats today at Target just because it looked comfy....good to hear that it actually is. :D

I have three and I am always on the look out for more. They are the most comfortable seat there is.
Its something about the way you sit too. They aren't really padded or anything. If I ride any other seat
within a few blocks something gets numb. With these seats it doesn't.

Man it needs some Z bars Or some of thos low rise bars cut short ! Looks killer tho you are skilled !

Thanks. Right now its a pretty straight sitting position to ride. I don't lean much because
I'm old and don't like to. :p I saw some bars on a bike and another member asked where they
came from but didn't get an answer yet. They are kinda straight moon bars. If I find a set of them
I will swap and run them. Could build a set but then they would be painted and I like the chrome.

Uncle Stretch said:
They are doing closeouts on these rims. I have to redrill them anyway and now that
I found out how to do it I figure I need a couple more while they are cheap. $69 shipped
for two 3 1/4 '' wide 26'' rims is cheap. So in a few more days I will have two more .
Several people here are building a style of frame. I'm going to follow suit and build one two.
Do I need another bike...no but they get in my head and I want to build one. :roll: :shock: :shock:
Black rims work good. They set off most tires.
I need some of those rims! You gatta tell me were to go get some unless you got some ready to go?? I'm working on a Jaguar 7speed, do you think I will get the clearance or am I ganna have to open up the frame for the rear?

This is where they are.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130732607468?ss ... 1438.l2649 You have to redrill the spoke holes to 36
because they are offset I doubt that they will work even with a regular 32 spoke hub. Oh and there is no way you will get a 3 1/4'' wide rim in any stock frame, without a torch...welder...tubing and some work.

Ok Clancy I stand corrected. You didn't get me to buy that seat from Hades . It was your idea to keep it though.
I woud rather carve one out of a piece of wood. It would be cheaper and just as comfortable. :D

Uncle Stretch said:
Ok Clancy I stand corrected. You didn't get me to buy that seat from Hades . It was your idea to keep it though.
I woud rather carve one out of a piece of wood. It would be cheaper and just as comfortable. :D
I had one of those once...... the Brooks is much better.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11557&p=116886&hilit=tj+flyer+woodie#p115558
downsized_1119081704a.jpg

Way more talented than me. I thought you just found the picture somewhere.....I built some shelves once :lol:

all I want to know is that when I get a PM from uncle stretch .. at the bottom it says I dont build frames :lol:
guess I am a special case...

Latest posts

Back