Drag Queen

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sharmangasaurusrex said:
jats said:
this is cool the jewel in the fork is flashy :lol: :wink: can you light it from below? love the frame and fork!! colors to :!:

Troy
Not certain that I could light the jewel from below but I will look into it as I think that would be cool.

You can get big jeweled rings that light up at party city that you might be able to make work.

So, I haven't got anything done recently as I have finally become a daddy! I will still try to finish the Drag Queen by August 4th, but I can't make any promises. Anyways this is all the progress I have to show for the last few weeks..........my son at one week old! :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATS!!!!!!
Handsome lil' ratter!!!

Congrats poppa!! He looks ready to get inot something. All together I have 7 sons so enjoy. Peace

What a beautiful new addition to your family,certainly trumps any bicycle... :wink: :D
A pic with him strapped onto a finished drag queen would be a winner...
Hope you find the time to finish the bike...
Congratulations !!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their comments regarding my 1st baby.......and my bike lol. I finally made a little progress, but have decided in an effort to get it done, it won't be near as flamboyant.

I had to cut the seat post way down, repair a broken spoke, and am still in need of some hardware, and a few parts to come in the mail to put it all together, but here's some pics including a mock-up.

Will hopefully get everything done by next weekend and then get some good photos done (not by my phone anyways).

Thanks for looking :D

Welcome back Daddy-O!

good to see you back on the build new dad!!!!

Troy

Latest posts

Back