DRAGSTER RAT FREAK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DSCN0823.JPG
DSCN0826.JPG
DSCN0830.JPG

Crazy cool!
Bravo!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

It continues to evolve. '51 Shelby tank, correct chainguard, and fat saw-tooth tread front tire. More changes to come:
DSCN0861.JPG
DSCN0862.JPG

Last edited:
Keep thinking the stem should be flipped and the bars raked back a little bit....:39:
I contemplated just about every handlebar possibility. But I did not physically try them all. I mounted the stem rearward to give the effect of a longer front end. I typically always like my ape hangers vertical. I also like having the grips sitting as horizontal as possible. I think that you are wanting the bars angled to match the fork angle. I do have ape hangers that I could set at the angle you are suggesting while still having the grips sitting horizontal. I might give that a try to see how it looks. This thing will never stop evolving as long as I keep thinking of different ideas for it. That's the part that's the most fun. How about mounting a drop stem forward? That would tuck the bars origin way up under the spring. Now you got me thinking. Thank you for the suggestion.

Latest posts

Back