• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dregs

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
HeyHowdy. All prices include shipping to the Lower 48. PayPal only, I pay the fees. I work about 60-some hours a week, but I promise I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

First up, some bits to get that vintage road bike back in the wind. Velo-Orange brake and derailleur cable kits, Wippermann 3/32" chains (2), circa early to mid 80's, and KoolStop Continentals, two sets in grey, which I don't think they make anymore. All parts new in package. What appears to be rust on the chain is actually grease. $50.00 shipped for everything pictured.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

More to come.

furyus

Last edited:
Pedals sold.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

furyus

Last edited:
Seat sold!
Very nice Lil Chik seat. Includes reflectors, reflector bracket and Q-bolts. Seat is 15" - shorter than a standard (17") Sting-Ray seat. Really nice condition. $50 shipped Lower 48.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

furyus

Last edited:
Schwinn exerciser seat posts - super heavy duty. Much thicker than a standard seat post. Measure 16 1/4 inches long. Great for a muscle bike or a klunker. Both are in used, serviceable condition with a few scratches here and there. No rust. Face the numbers towards the rear and no one will ever see 'em. $22.00 each, shipped.

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

furyus

Nice Schwinn bottom bracket bits. All USA made. Even the cups are stamped Schwinn. All used but all serviceable. $20.00 shipped.

blob.jpg

furyus

Latest posts

Back