Dudley Mass Swap Rescheduled!- March 22nd!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Received an email saying this-

***IN HONOR OF OUR 24TH SWAP AT THIS LOCATION SPOTS FOR THE FIRST 24 VENDORS TO SHOW UP OR PREREGISTER WILL BE FREE!!!***

Spoke with Bike Mike and he confirmed that the Dudley swap has been rescheduled for Sunday Monday March 22nd. I will post the link with all the info as soon as Mike updates. As most of the regulars know regardless of start time people are there before the sun comes up. Hope to see all the regulars as well as some new faces and I'll have coffee and donuts for the early birds!

http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/

Last edited:
Spoke with Bike Mike and he confirmed the date of the next Dudley swap will be Sunday 2/22. I will post the link with all the info as soon as Mike updates it but obviously it will be indoors and as most of the regulars know regardless of start time people are there before the sun comes up. Hope to see all the regulars as well as some new faces and I'll have coffee and donuts for the early birds!

http://www.dudleydorightfleamarket.com/
I don't drink Coffee Bring a Pepsi..:soapbox:

Every time I say that I’ll be there at this event it gets jinxed; so, this time I won’t say I’ll be there in hopes that I will.

If I'm not snowshoeing/climbing or riding that day, I'll mosey up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonna bring a rider.
You may need this then.
DSC00537_zpsc1aa622f.jpg

Looking for a Ramshorn handle bar or of any type thereof, Schwinn Crossed Flags Valve Caps (in any color) and a sissybar for a banana seat; if you have one or more of these, please, bring them along.

Just call it, Christmas shopping in February! :)

Looking for a Ramshorn handle bar or of any type thereof, Schwinn Crossed Flags Valve Caps (in any color) and a sissybar for a banana seat; if you have one or more of these, please, bring them along.

Just call it, Christmas shopping in February! :)
I've got those valve caps somewhere...I think?

I've got those valve caps somewhere...I think?

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please have them Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please have them Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

I'll cut you a deal...$100 a cap, so $200 total! :p

All joking aside, Nick; if you do find them, PM me and I'll purchase them through the mail like we did with the decals. (I really do hope you can find them, but if not, oh well, thank you for taking the initiative nonetheless) Peace

I'll be there shopping - hope to find the elusive tank for my late 40's early 50's Rollfast boys 26 incher. Or anything that's just stinkin' cool!

BARTO

Three more weeks to go and hopefully, it'll feel a little springish too! :)

Latest posts

Back