Dudley Mass. Thanksgiving Swap- 11/24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I talked to Mike this week and he confirmed that the next Dudley swap will be held on Sunday November 24th. As usual with these Thanksgiving swaps it will be held out doors if the weather is decent and indoors if not. I will post a link with more info as soon as mike updates it. For those who have been you already know that these November swaps are always the best of the year with a huge turnout of vendors and buyers.

More info here-
http://www.oldroads.com/dudley/

WHO: Anyone who likes bicycles, art objects, or technology
WHAT: Bicycle show and swap meet with bikes and parts for sale from many vendors
WHEN: November 24th, 2013
WHERE: At the Historic Stevens Mill Building behind the BP Gas station at 10 West Main ST Dudley MA 01571
HOW: Just Arrive at the Mill. Enter through the front entrance and be prepared to see a mouthwatering array of great bicycles and parts and accessories for sale and show.
HOW MUCH? General Public: FREE ADMISSION
HOW MUCH? Dealer Spaces: $25 each
TIME: 7:00 am until 2:30pm
Note: Dealers can load in at 5 am the day of the show, or Saturday evening load in from 6pm-10pm
Opens to the Public at 7 am and runs till you leave

8) Thanks for the ‘heads-up’, Brian!

It’s on the calendar – hopefully, this time I’ll be able to make it.

I will probably go if I'm not too swamped with house chores and leaf raking.

Danimal said:
I plan to make this one. And Brian, I will bring the bike we were discussing. It will be for sale. 8)

PSSST what bike the secret bike ?? Wait maybe this will tell me what bike..

DSC00573_zpsac7a546a.jpg

Nice 8-Ball! What kid didn't have one of those? Seeing as I'm no match for the magical powers that device has, I might as well tell you. The bike in question is the Elgin Twin.

Thanks Adam, I actually just stalked your photobucket and saw it as well as your other stuff. Still have that red Troxel...wanna sell it? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back