Dudley Mass. Thanksgiving Swap- 11/24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highship said:
how come you guys only want my good stuff :lol:
:idea: :arrow: ...because, it’s...

18339_700b.jpg
:?:

Hey Brian, ask Mike if he can open another door for easier loading stuff in. The weather forecast
calls for low temps and high winds. Could really be a tough morning. Get that heat on!
I'm bringing a JC Higgins with great patina, Ross Apollo project and a BIG Wheel on swivels.And parts.
I'm looking for 24" 3(or more )speed cruiser wheel. Jerry needs a Schwinn XL chopper fork.
Jerry and I aiming at 8 o'clock.
SUPPORT UR LOCAL BIKE SWAP,Guys..... :lol: .........Stevil
PS: Didn't we suffer thru a storm the first swap this year? I sill have rusting spokes from that event. :oops:

There was snow for the February swap this year and I agree, never again. I'll be there before dawn tomorrow so I'll beg Mike for heat as soon as I get in. Ive been in that room a couple of times when it was so cold that I wished I was outside!

See ya all in the morning!
-Brian

Arrrgggggggggggggg – it snowed in February for the first swap and now we have wet snow over ice with a freezing rain/snow mix here. Arrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg!

But on a more positive note - we are one day closer to spring!

I just got in and it was snowing pretty heavily outside. Aaaah, New England. Gonna be a fun ride in a couple hours.

What time you planning to show up Bri?

tanksalot said:
5 mins before you..
Danimal said:
I just got in and it was snowing pretty heavily outside. Aaaah, New England. Gonna be a fun ride in a couple hours.

What time you planning to show up Bri?

Haha, it's a race! I remember when Joe used to be the first guy at all these things.

You going Tom?

Glare ice and snow on the driveway – I won’t be able to make it – once again, Mother Nature has the last word. :(

Stevil, if the Apollo saddle is of the café racer type and if you don’t sell the project, I’ll buy it from you; send me a PM on how much you want for it and the next time we meet I’ll buy it for “Miss Fit”.

Have fun guys and please post pics.

Latest posts

Back