Dumpster Mutt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found next to a dumpster in 2013 and brought back to life with a mixed bag of parts... behold: THE DUMPSTER MUTT. Photos taken by my best friend Jon next to the very same dumpster all these years later. Thanks to all who have followed along and offered encouragement - it's been so much fun to take part in this process. All the best :)
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

Build thread: https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/dumpster-mutt-rat-rod.108849/#post-1115202
Please advise if I've made any mistakes in posting this (wrong forum, missing aspects, etc). Thanks!

Well done! You perfectly captured the rat vibe on a lightweight single-speed, single-speeds and fixies being all the rage lately. Now ride that puppy around and convert other folks of your generation to ratting!

Ride that sucka!
Well done!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

Latest posts

Back