dumpster_diver aka DD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Jon, I am 19 years old and I am addicted to bicycles.

I have tons of bikes and parts that I am selling. I am selling most of it to pay down college bills, so if you want something holler back!

I got probably 50-60 bikes and 1000 parts and 60 tires!

I been collecting for about 3 years and always looking!

email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Addiction

Are you addicted to bikes or are you addicted to the fact that bikes are easy prey---translation---bikes tend to be throw away idems and if one has the time and energy to ''dive dumpsters'' to find ''goodies'' and then simply try to ''turn'' them. At any rate I suspect you are addicted to bikes in a way. I suppoae I'm just jeaous becouse I think what you do is so cool and I wish I was 19 again! My addiction is building... some of my friends think I am ''mental'' becouse I spend ungodly amounts of time and money to build some of my bikes. Yeah addiction may be the correct word for it. I have posted some of my bikes---here there and yonder--- but have yet to post my schwinn based choppers that cost 800 to 1,500 to build. Yes I know a thing or two about addiction. Keep up the good work youg man--without the divers of the world my creations would not be possible.

I am addicted to all aspects; buying, selling, building, and diving. I still build a few bikes but I sell most of my stuff cause the money is better than minimum wage of $5.15. This is very flexible for my college schedule so it's nice.
Here is a pic of our 1st bike: a 1964 schwinn stingray unrestored
12-10-06028.jpg

addicted to bicycles

addicted to bicycles, is better than addicted to a substance. i love your ideas, reuesing stuff is always better then tossing it. i run one of my trucks of WVO, wast veggie oil. "bio diesel" is awsome. im going to start selling it in the summer also. sence i make more than i can use and it cost me less than 70 cents a gallon to make.

good on yaa Poorhotrodboy..
that's awesome to hear!

I have purchased...Multiple times from Dumpster Diver
and I am on the opposite corner of the Continent!
all parts ( and whole bikes ) have been delivered EARLY..well wrapped..and exactly
as described on line..

"Hawkin bikes for Knowledge is not a Crime"

peace,
Kev.

Latest posts

Back