Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the Kustom Kruisers make for good riders? What about value? There's a Woodside listed for sale in town, but the pictures are junk.
ad_0_1573853511595.jpg
ad_1_1573853511603.jpg
ad_2_1573853511606.jpg

Seriously, did you take the pictures from out of the bedroom window or something?!

Last edited:
Even if you don't want to save it and ride it, parting it can be a good idea. Those stems go up to 100$ if in good condition, same goes for tanks, a bit cheaper but still valuable are racks and other OG parts. But it does not seem to be too bad to save. Get a saddle and grips done at a local upholsterer and you are very close to original condition.

Here in Europe they had to have one by the regulations, so most Dynos and other bikes have one. And that is a pity in my opinion, since often the paint on a front rim is destroyed when you buy second hand bike.

You're right about the brake: I can see that the paint is worn off of the front rim.
Just asked my special lady friend about buying it... Nope.:( no room for another cruiser, especially one that's not my style. I'm more hot rod than Cadillac. Plus, the color reminds me of the butternut Corvettes from the 70s. Ahh well... So it goes

Latest posts

Back