Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in on the Dyno sickness

moondiscs.jpg

roadsterdiscs.jpg

bludyno1.jpg

roadster
bentforks001.jpg

axelrod said:
I'm in on the Dyno sickness

moondiscs.jpg

roadsterdiscs.jpg

i would love to get a set of these. PM me if any one has a set let me know. i will do my next build around those

Monneyes sells them new for $300 for a full set of 4 with the hardware. I want a set too man!

here ya go

easyridershowride077.jpg

easyridershowride041.jpg

easyridershowride049.jpg

This is one of my Dyno Bikes. It is my "Grocery Runner" Glide. Two Gallons of milk fit in the basket,and the rest of the groceries in my backpack.
bike005.jpg

My Dyno Rat...

I know it doesn't look that ratty but is the first i build with old :mrgreen: parts i had laying around in the shop....

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

It's true that Dyno was bought out and are now called Kustom Kruiser, but I own a Dyno, and KK is no Dyno.
Just like modern Schwinns, KK now uses cheap components and their style is a bit 'off.'

GameBent said:
It's true that Dyno was bought out and are now called Kustom Kruiser, but I own a Dyno, and KK is no Dyno.
Just like modern Schwinns, KK now uses cheap components and their style is a bit 'off.'

Are KK still on production?

GameBent said:

I was talking to Von Franco at a hot rod show and he said he was screwed out of over $20,000 when the GT/Dyno bankruptcy happened and he will never do another bike company deal again( I hope he reconsiders). There was another Dyno designer that moved over to Nirve at that time (then came the Nirve Mooneyes Bike). My favorite bikes combine bicycles and hot rods and the Kustom Kruiser line has missed the mark on that.

I win!!!!! I found how the dyno ultra-glide can be bought now. :lol:

the frame style is made by pacific-cycles pacific brand.
I thought i would never find one and while i was looking a schwinn windwood and noticed the cheaper bike had most of the same parts.
For $50!!!!!!!!!!!!(still have no money :cry: )
But with a dyno frrame!

blackdiamond said:
I win!!!!! I found how the dyno ultra-glide can be bought now. :lol:

the frame style is made by pacific-cycles pacific brand.
I thought i would never find one and while i was looking a schwinn windwood and noticed the cheaper bike had most of the same parts.
For $50!!!!!!!!!!!!(still have no money :cry: )
But with a dyno frrame!

There are Dyno Ultra Glides on sale here in SoCal every month. Don't support KK, or the current Schwinn. They are both owned by Pacific Cycles and use cheap components and frames.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/2238949108.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bi ... 27211.html
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/2232285522.html

Latest posts

Back