Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Roadster

usetavan.jpg

8ame8utu.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

This is just about finished for me, just relaced a Huffy donated 3 speed shimano hub into a HD wheel, didn't even have to drill out the spoke holes!
DSC02282_zps3e1c72ed.jpg

DSC02284_zps1eba2416.jpg

Needs a light, rack, and layed back seat post, then done.

heres my dyno, got it new and first thing i did was bobbed the rear fender and powered coated the bars and rims and had them laced with black spokes :D
DSCN4999_zpsaae8c8b0.jpg

Here's a few pics of my "Dyno-Copy".... Started off with just the frame, it's a Z-2 Stretch Cruiser frame. Made it into a 3 Speed with "Grim" on a 1961 Schwinn Stick shifter. Airbrushed some flames, bent springer, ape hangers & some 24 x 3.0 tires.

You can check it out on YOU TUBE if you like ??? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrxzgLpuY0Q

Dyno Enduro 4

Here is my Dyno Enduro 4. I have changed the seat and bars and removed the chain guard. The bars that were on it may be original but the seat was not. I don't know what they look like since I have never seen an original.

Cool bike, I'd kill for that shifter!~!!!OK maybe not kill but I would pay way to much and break it almost immediatly....

naturephotoboy3 said:
bart savage said:

That is a sweeeeet photo
Thanks!! cool thing is that its me in the shot and i shot it with my i-phone...tough to do without being obvious, getting the angle right and a setting sun!!! i clipped the tires but there was really no way around it.

Latest posts

Back