DYNO MOTO 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooch said:
yanno its funny after all these years of bikes there have never been paint schemes as cool as this ones which is like the late 30s early 40s :)

True, I couldn't agree more I say bring back the old stuff (including the pin up girls) OLD IS GOLD!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat.

I'm thinking about creating a custom tank for the bike.

The simple route...cutting one out of sheet metal.

How have some of you cut the metal?....with metal shears?

I agree with Clothespin "n", that bike wants to stay the way it is.
It's got a certain Feng shui thing going on there.

It appears you got a rare bird there too. I've been scouring the web trying to find something like it for myself and all I came up with was a guy selling a wheelset and various other parts for one on fleabay.

Dennis

Yeah...you boys may be right. :wink:

Here's me having a little Photoshop fun. :mrgreen:

dynomod.jpg

dynomodred.jpg

dynomodblue.jpg

dynomodblack.jpg

Markm said:
sweet! i like the B/W version myself!

Yeah, me too.

Kev doesn't have anything to worry about because I'm better with Photoshop than I am with a Skill Saw. :lol:

How about painting the white bits red or yellow and airbrushing on some flames then put some nice chrome fenders on it. Maybe the red in the flames would go well with the wheels. (if you painted them red)

My 2 pence :D lol

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat.

I have to admit that tank insert don't look bad. My favorite is the one with the red rims, it really makes the colors pop.

How bout adding the Rat Rod Bikes logo from the website with the red outlined lettering? Or some sort of vintage looking racing insignia?

Or while you're at it you could cut out more than one panel and change the look of your bike to suit your mood.

How do you plan to attach the panel to the frame?

Dennis

i Like the 2nd or last one of ur Renditions steve.b

Hooch, speaking of water jets, I'm doing some consulting work with the Flow Intl. company out in Seattle right now and they are the main suppliers of water jets.

Here's a shot I took of the custom motorcycle that OCC built them. It's sitting in their lobby. The fenders and tank are done in black and then thin chrome metal flames were attached over the painted metal. Nice bike.

DSCN0215.jpg

Maybe I could get them to cut me a tank for RR's latest ride. Now lets see - how would I bring it back on the plane with me? :lol:

Latest posts

Back