DYNO MOTO 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lightfoot said:
How do you plan to attach the panel to the frame?
Dennis

I think you can use these plumbing clamps that hold pipes to walls or something.

I think Randy (aka_locojoe) knows the best technique.

Manny Moons said:
RatRod, ive always wanted to ask this but... what camera are you using? Your picture are always very clear and crisp. SLR?

I really would like a Nikon digital SLR, but for now I just have a little pocket sized Kodak EasyShare V530. I think I paid $200 for it a couple of years ago. It's a 5mp camera. I have been pretty pleased with it. Indoor shots can be tricky though.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier. ... ight_black

black and white w/ SLIME GREEN rims!!! THATS the ultimate new school/old school color combo for a new school/ old school bike...

Rat Rod said:
Lightfoot said:
Dennis

I think you can use these plumbing clamps that hold pipes to walls or something.

I've used plumbing clamps like you've described and also these copper straps that are part of a ground wire clamp for grounding wires to plumbing. A friend cuts his own straps out of copper and hammers a pattern or texture onto them.

tank_straps.jpg

aka_locojoe said:
Rat Rod said:
Lightfoot said:
Dennis

I've used plumbing clamps like you've described and also these copper straps that are part of a ground wire clamp for grounding wires to plumbing. A friend cuts his own straps out of copper and hammers a pattern or texture onto them.

tank_straps.jpg

I also used this technique. It seems to work best with this thinner/plate style tanks.
09.jpg

With Lightfoot's recent score of the Dyno Moto 7 parts I took a few new shots today for him to reference.

I scored a nearly new black Brooks B17 saddle on the CL today for $35. Way more comfy than the death wedge that was on it. :shock:

Just trying to catch up with Kev. :lol:

100_5306.jpg

100_5305.jpg

100_5307.jpg

100_5314.jpg

100_5309.jpg

I like the updates. Seat and grips. One update you could do if you don't find another fork is to upgrade the front brakes to a V-brake. Or cut the brake bosses off, bondo and paint for a cleaner look.

I need to find some handle bars like that.

I'm thinking that it might be cool to remove all of the decals and have the bike striped.

What do yall think?

Yeah, that would work. It would be nice to cut down on some of the front end cable clutter though.

I was one of the guys saying "don't touch it, leave it like it is" but what the heck go for it. Then I won't feel so guilty when I paint my moto 7 yellow :lol:

Latest posts

Back