Dyno Type Roadster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Started with just the frame and chainguard on this one. Neighbor kid painted the chainguard and made the headbadge. The seat has skulls on it.

P0004377.jpg

P0004166.jpg

headbadge.jpg

chain_kickstand.jpg

saddle.jpg

Last edited:
Wow... beautiful limo styles! Love the skulls... The two things that grab me the most are the kick stand (how did you do that?) and the chain ring (love the web feel to it)

Nashira said:
the kick stand (how did you do that?)

I welded the links of a chain together, cut off most of the leg of a kickstand, welded the chain to what was left of the kickstand and spray painted.

Anyone that's interested in the Dyno Roadster may want to check out this article from the bikes creator http://www.spokes.nl/index.php?p=1-2-70

aka_locojoe said:
I welded the links of a chain together, cut off most of the leg of a kickstand, welded the chain to what was left of the kickstand and spray painted.

Suh-weet! I haven't tried welding in a donkey's age, but that makes me want to spark it up and give it a whirl! 8)

400 dollars profit.. I would have sold it and went out and bought more bikes haahaa

Latest posts

Back