• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dyno Von Franko Taboo Tiki SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This is a Limited edition Von Franko designed Taboo Tiki Dyno Cruiser. Tank and graphics are in great shape. Original green paint on frame is mostly good, but does have several chips and scratches from use. Seat is original and in pretty good shape, has one very small tear. Dyno Super Slicks and original orange wheels are good. Bars are Dyno "D" stamped. The original grips were destroyed in shipping and have currently been replaced with Dyno style knock offs (not shown in most picts), I also have a set of bamboo grips if you prefer. I believe the black chain ring may have been replaced. Rear rack is after market (take it or leave it). Tiki light on fender works. $550 local pick up in KC area. PM zip for shipping quote lower US only, usually $50 - $75.

Kool bike...I've ridden this bike personally...smooth.

I have some ideas that include a chop shop customs layback post. Whitewall boas and a set of 57 mm rims powder coated to mock original wheels. Don't worry I'm hanging on to the original parts.

If you are interested in doing a custom I do also have a partial Taboo Tiki I'd let go of for a lot less. I bought all that was left of one a guy here was parting out a while back. I have the frame (w/crank chain ring), fork, tank, fenders & a rough seat. but it is missing the wheels/tires, bars & stem. About $350 shipped range. I can get you pics if interested.

If you are interested in doing a custom I do also have a partial Taboo Tiki I'd let go of for a lot less. I bought all that was left of one a guy here was parting out a while back. I have the frame (w/crank chain ring), fork, tank, fenders & a rough seat. but it is missing the wheels/tires, bars & stem. About $350 shipped range. I can get you pics if interested.

I'm interested - let's talk

Latest posts

Back