RRBBO13 EC RIDER

KJV

Aug 5, 2010
Appalachian Ohio
I like it best with both fenders, but I have a suggestion to test.
How about rotating the rear fender around where the front lip is about as low as it can go and the rear lip is about in a bobber position.
Good, suggestion..
Sense, He is running Banna seat.:thumbsup:
:39:How about: running, the front femder:
On rear;& have forks, fenderness? :forum:,:bigboss::cool2:

Reactions: kingfish254
Jul 24, 2012
Lebanon, OH
I like it best with both fenders, but I have a suggestion to test.
How about rotating the rear fender around where the front lip is about as low as it can go and the rear lip is about in a bobber position.
I'll try and mock that up and then post a pic to see what you guys think. It definitely sounds like a cool option.

Jul 24, 2012
Lebanon, OH
I'm aweful at updating this thing. After my mock up I proceeded to go down quite the rabbit hole in terms of painting. To be frank I quickly found out that it is definitely not my calling in life!
IMG_4941.JPG

Little chain guard painting gave me a false sense that I may be ok at this painting thing. Wrong

Jul 24, 2012
Lebanon, OH
Needing all the help I could get I ran to KJV to help a brother out and get me straightened out.

IMG_4976.JPG

Now the red looked good but we had some overspray in spots so we had to hit it with some black primer. So now I had a frame with some satin and some flat paint. Being an idea I bought some flat black on the way home with the intent of making all the black, flat black. Naturally even though I was careful I got significant black over spray on my red and it have the whole thing a haze that looked like garbage. This pic is of the better looking of the two sides. The other side was much worse.

IMG_4983.JPG

IMG_4984.JPG