El Cu-Cuy (the monster)- BO10

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Decided to hold on to the parts i had been gathering for my 26/20 Fatty build until now and use this build off as an excuse to build this terribly expensive bike build ive been brewing in my head. Using a 26x100mm front wheel with drum hub and 346 tire and a 20x100mm rear wheel with coaster brake and going to run a beefy motorbike tire out back. Frame will be a blend of square tube and small round tube with "speed holes" scattered throughout the frame work. Tons of metal work going into this one and i cant wait to start!

Im going to call the build El Cu-Cuy which translates to "The Monster" which is what my mother told me would scare me if i didn't obey her as a child lol. Ill attempt to hand paint the name and a character on the tank during paint. This will be a monster build and one of my most challenging yet with all of the fabrication required to pull this off the way i envision. I will upload a sketch rendition when i get a chance...

Parts i have gathered so far...

Looking good I can see we all have some great ideas. Going to be cool to see all these awesome bike transform & come alive [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering when someone was going to use 100 rims. Germany rolls around on them big time.
Monster Bike will be cool to watch.

Those will look sweet on any frame.

I was wondering when someone was going to use 100 rims. Germany rolls around on them big time.

Around here, 90% of customs roll on 100mm rims. That's almost why I've avoided them. Just to go against the grain here.

That belly tank chopper was sick!
Have you finished grillin and started buildin on this one yet?

Ok guys ive postponed this long enough. Today is the day to begin the frame build. Going to be preparing the tubing for the forward section of the frame and im working on closing a deal with someone that has a rear tire i would like to get. Hopefully deal goes through otherwise i will have to order one that will be aprox one week out. Hope to post a bit of an update tonight....

Ok guys ive postponed this long enough. Today is the day to begin the frame build. Going to be preparing the tubing for the forward section of the frame and im working on closing a deal with someone that has a rear tire i would like to get. Hopefully deal goes through otherwise i will have to order one that will be aprox one week out. Hope to post a bit of an update tonight....
WooHoo! :banana:

Luke.

No frame update yet. Had to go to Dallas for work this weekend, but i did finally get the rear tire today and man this thing is sweet! A Coker Firestone ANS tire!! Cant wait to get this thing mounted on the wheel for mock-up. Got a few revisions to make to my frame rendering and I can begin to scale it up, only work i got done was preparing the head tube and start rolling some tubing. Going to be a wild one! Now pics....

Latest posts

Back