El Guapo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every since i first saw El Guapo at the LBS, i wanted one. But didnt want to pay retail. I decided I would wait for one to come up on CL. Found this for a fair price near St. Louis while visiting my brother for the weelend. I may have a new favorite.

2bcca9e7ec215cf9b0967bb462ead97f.jpg

867749f14f86c7bdfae4640dbf6b713d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sweet bike I dig that image on the seat post of the the skull with the crown ,Ill be on the hunt for that bike also , although all the one I've seen had the red wheels ?

Rafael

Wheels a different color every year since. This one is a 2013. Green last year. Red in 2017. Also the skull was dropped this year near as I can tell.

I too have always wanted one but I don't like the price of a new bike .but I will be keeping my eyes peeled .

Very nice! I love this one, its a custom straight out of the box. Big fan of the felt wheels. The tank frame is cool, albeit better suited for a different style, they really made it work on this one. Great find at a good price. GJ dude.

I forgot to add..... I added a Felt rear fender, an Led headlight that can be turned to Purple, Blue, Green, Red, or Regular. And a Slowriderz Layback seat post. ;) I haven't gotten it out of the garage in a while, seeing your beauty makes me want to ride this sucker.

Mine is a 2015, I bought it New from the dealer,they are exactly the same with only 1 difference that a can see. Look at the bottom of your Tripple3 forks, yours extend below the front axle to a point, like the earlier El Guapo. Mine do not, other than that, no difference that I can see. Also......I don't know how tall you are, but a layback seat post really makes this baby comfortable. Put's your feet out in front a little more, and makes you reach for those apes! You might consider that;)

Last edited:
Layed back seat post would totally do the trick. I need to raise the seat, but I like that better.

Latest posts

Back