Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
equality72521 said:
thatismytruck said:
those forks on Choppers US are not cheap.

I know, I just looked. But as I say, you can't put a price tag on fun!

Quite right. Show pics when you get it on!!! :D

I was lucky, got the bike off CL, and got the fork when they had their sale, so I'm into the bike less than store price, :)

Heres my RatRod. Electras ride so nice.
011-27.jpg

Yeah they ride really well...but the stock seats SUCK!!! Every Electra seat I've ever come in contact with has made a gang load of noise and the spring nuts loosen and fall off

I'm riding a Sparker Special and I'm looking to add a Monarch Style springer by Crossbow industries. The fork tube on the springer will have to be made longer and also the spring retainer plate will need to be made longer as well. Does anyone know of a bicycle fabricator in New jersey who might be interested in helping?

BFTD540 said:
I'm riding a Sparker Special and I'm looking to add a Monarch Style springer by Crossbow industries. The fork tube on the springer will have to be made longer and also the spring retainer plate will need to be made longer as well. Does anyone know of a bicycle fabricator in New jersey who might be interested in helping?
Be sure to read the warning about Monarch springers elsewhere on this website.

Nice rides everyone! heres my rockabilly .....my daugther also has the kids str 8 & rockabilly! Electra bikes kick ...
032.jpg

thatismytruck said:
Nice Bike, Casey!!! I love the front brake cable route.

I've never seen that Electra before? Is that something they sell in Germany/Europe only?

Thanks Skip! The reason why you've never seen this kind of electra before is that i build up this bike on my own. :wink: This was the original basis:

Rahmen.jpg

Latest posts

Back