Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude that's a SWEET Deuce. Hang on to that beauty, they're getting harder to find. My partner at Tour De Fat last weekend rides one like yours, but with some upgrades, and folks took MAD pics of his ride.

voodoo curse said:
Dude that's a SWEET Deuce. Hang on to that beauty, they're getting harder to find. My partner at Tour De Fat last weekend rides one like yours, but with some upgrades, and folks took MAD pics of his ride.
Thanks for the comment! Do you have a pic of your friends D.

Thanks for the comment! Do you have a pic of your friends D.

Yup.

f0997515.jpg

9b74b07b.jpg

[quote="

Devilmademe.jpg

[/quote]

Nice. I wish I could find one of these frames. They're nicer than the newer ones to me.

I totally agree! I think the older Stream Ride frames look the best. I have 2 of them, a single speed Rally Sport and a Rat Rod (Dirty)

my rat fink. mostly stock, added a brooks b67 (totally worh the $$$), electra tool bag, green dice valvcaps. winter plans include upgrading to a nexus 8 speed hub and replace the stock grops. anyone here running an 8 speed, how do you like it?

rf5.jpg

3bikes.jpg

Here are our Electra Bikes

Ghostrider.jpg

My Ghostrider

BikeStereo.jpg

Removable stereo I rigged to my bike

PinkFink.jpg

Wife's Pink Fink

Tandem.jpg

Our Hellbetty Tandem

My first Electra was a straight 8 which I customized with whitewalls and 72 spoke wheels. Sold it to start a new project: a rat fink.
2vl430p.jpg

Also changed it to take my girls.
xndgmr.jpg

fksnlk.jpg

Which is now like this
2cs9q3m.jpg

Great looking Straight 8 @!! I dig the 72 spokes w/whitewalls; looks so much better than stock. I was going to get a Straight 8 but then I saw my ghostrider in the LBS and couldn't resist. Can't wait to see what you do to your Rat Fink.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
to BICYCLERICK, the pin on your Rat Rod looks sick; great job man.

Ace said:
Funny, I was looking for a Straight 8 too when I came across the soon to be mine Ghostrider on http://www.marktplaats.nl :mrgreen: I just dig the extra length Ghostriders and Rat Finks have over the Straight 8s and Hellbilly's.

What's the plan for the Rat Fink Ed ?

I had just something like this in mind
amt729.jpg

Allready did the rims and spokes, now its time for the frame. See also the build forum

Thats almoost the one wich it all started with, I think about a year ago. When I saw that picture I wanted one for myself. I doubted a long time which color I would paint it in, But I'm sure its going to be white. The one on page four has realy nice fat rims, but I don't like the white walls and the flame's, so mine will be more sober. Like the straight 8 I had. My frame is now waiting for the paint job.

Latest posts

Back