Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my Black Electra C1 out for a cruise today . Just got my new green anodized wheels .

Attachments

• 5D7E1FC2-CC26-456E-8848-C1A7901E3815.jpeg
    5D7E1FC2-CC26-456E-8848-C1A7901E3815.jpeg
    820.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Purchased the day they came out, replaced the grips seat and pedals same day. Kind of wish I hadn't now, but I had no idea that after 17 years I'd still have it. Pic was taken about 4 years ago.
rf1.jpg

Hanging out with Wolfy, my '41 Chevy pee-cup early this year.
rf2.jpg

Posing with my youngest daughter's '99 Chevy S10 and gumball machine I refurbished/customized in a Rat Fink theme at the beginning of the Covid nonsense.
IMG_1657.jpg

I could have sold it for around $1,100 bananas when they were giving out the free Covid cash, but I decided to not let it go. They are back down to around $750 now. Just as well, no plans on getting rid of it anytime soon. Too fun to ride and still breaks necks everywhere I go.

I picked up this barely ridden 5 year old Straight 8 3i today on gumtree. It still has the nibs on the tires. Front disc brake model. First ride on an Electra. Only thing i don’t really like is the badge on the chain guard. looks like a kid stuck it on there.
7B9C61D5-11B4-4FAD-892F-B7A9AB9E6F35.jpeg

Last edited:
There could be a painted lettering under that badge when you remove it :) At least it was on the earlier models.
Those bikes are nice! Glad for you to have a disc brake model!

The electra on the chain guard is in the form of a badge on my bike. I’ll leave it for now but the reflectors on the wheels found a new home in the bin. .... hot here today so no cruising till it cools

My Electra Ratrod. I use it as a everyday rider.

khjEiho.jpg
EefsRDY.jpg

Electra Ratrod frame.
26" steel cargo bike wheels, about 2" wide.
26x2.35 Fat Franks.
Shimano CB-E110 coaster brake hub.
Self built stainless steel 316L rear rack.
1932 Lepper saddle.

Latest posts

Back