Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna do a black pearl or flake base witha candy blue top adn striping. I love the idea of the Rat Fink bike, but I think if Ed was still around he might not like the fact of so many of the same bikes roaming around out there. So, because of what I like and out of some semblance of respect, mine will be diff. "Kustom, because stock sucks". Though I DO like the idea of a reverse theme... kinda like the Ghost Rider bike... but diff...

hey guys,
i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup holder.
i still need new grips and a new fork. any other ideas please share. thanks.
DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

As far as I can see from across the pond, those are not Electra tires but something like Kenda Flames.
They probably have been around the block a few times before courting this bike ?
Cool RatRod nevertheless, these tires certainly fit the decals and seat 8)

thanks guys.
and actually, they are electra tires. electra "the hotster" to be exact. they came with the bike when i bought it in 07. its my bike i ride every day so no doubt thats why theyre cracked.

JEALOUS. I know that Susie Q is gonna be cool. I miss my old Rat Fink, but at least a friend now owns it so I get to see it all the time.

Hints? Possible colors?

BarnesTO said:
JEALOUS. I know that Susie Q is gonna be cool. I miss my old Rat Fink, but at least a friend now owns it so I get to see it all the time.

Hints? Possible colors?

I originally wanted to do a matte black with red rims, but I'm kinda thinking I want to be a little more original with it. I don't know.

also, this probably isn't the place to ask, can the forks be shortened?

Don't know about shortening forks....

But you're right. Red and flat black is a cool combination, but in my opinion (which is worth exactly what you paid for it), it's been done to death, you know?

chrismariscal69 said:
hey guys,
i know im not done, but i have been able to add some things. ive added my lights, cup holder, ape hangers, RRB decal, painted my chain, removed my headbadge, removed chain gaurd badge, and added pyramid studs to the seat and cup holder.
i still need new grips and a new fork. any other ideas please share. thanks.
DSCN1546.jpg

DSCN1548.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg
Y-E-S !!!!!!!!!.HOW HIGH CAN YOU GO ?!!!!!!

No Talent Clown said:
I know I've posted it elsewhere, but I like the darned thing. Can't wait to find a striper here and paint it. My Fat Fink with 24x2.5 rims and an old moped headlight converted to LED. No big whoop. Thinking about shorter apes. Gonna check out a motorcycle shop this weekend.

FatFink1.jpg
did you need an off set sprocket to run these 2.5 rims???

No Talent Clown said:
I know I've posted it elsewhere, but I like the darned thing. Can't wait to find a striper here and paint it. My Fat Fink with 24x2.5 rims and an old moped headlight converted to LED. No big whoop. Thinking about shorter apes. Gonna check out a motorcycle shop this weekend.

FatFink1.jpg

how hard do you suppose it would be to put a 8 speed rear end on that thing? i want one but ride way too much for single speed.

Latest posts

Back